> On Jul 22, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Paul Mason wrote:
>
> > Right from the very early times, MMY most definitely claimed that
the
> > meditation he teaches (TM) was taught to him by Guru Dev. A look
at
> > page 244 of 'Thirty Years Around the World' (a TMO publication by
> > Maharishi Vedic University, 1986) confirms this. Allegedly on 29th
> > April 1959 Maharishi Mahesh Yogi told journalists:-
> > 'My life truly began 19 years ago at the feet of my master when I
> > learned the secret of swift and deep meditation, a secret I now
> > impart.'
>
> SO it's clearly a dandi technique or actually a watering down of
> this standard beginners practice.

And you're quite certain he couldn't possibly be
referring to Guru Dev's teaching about the principles
of the nature and mechanics of consciousness, rather
than a specific technique?

> Thanks for the quote, I realize there are many such quote

You mean, vague references like this one that
might refer to something other than a specific
technique?

> , I just have little interest in tracking all these
> things down. It's already obvious to me.

<snicker>

Your pomposity is exceeded only by your ignorance,
Vaj.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM