--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> > <marwincornyarmand@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"

> > > She is The Knower - we are only on the path of knowing.
> >
> > You *do* realize that Paul's response was a complete
> > non sequitur to what I said, right, Ingegerd?
>
> No, I do not realise that.

Well, perhaps you should read it again.

 You think you are right from your stand
> of view - I think I am right from my experiences - Paul has come up
> some quotes of MMY to clarify. And here we are.

Right, with the issue still unclarified.

I've made a reasoned case for my interpretation.
You haven't addressed it at all, and all Paul has
produced is a bunch of fulminating non sequiturs.

*That's* where we are.  You believe what you want to
believe because you want to believe it, I believe what
I believe on the basis of reason and logic.