The latest below.  Looks like the response is going to
be better than some had predicted.  I suspect folks
were already worried about the Middle East situation.

Note that the course fee in DC--everything included,
meals, course, and hotel room--is now down to $50/day.
I think Barry boasted that he was to pay almost $49 a
day for his satsang retreat, holding it up as a "low
price yardstick" as proof that the TMO's price wasn't
really low...  I believe it was also Barry who predicted
no more than 100 would attend per city.

Oh, and the course itself is free for folks who don't
need room and board.  Plus which, adjustments can be
made in terms of program attendance for those who
can't leave their jobs.

Dear Governors and Sidhas,
        The response to the Invincible America Course thus far is
encouraging!
  Seven hundred fifty (750) Yogic Flyers have applied thus far—about
650 to Fairfield and 100 to Washington, DC. And the applications are
flowing in. I applaud all of you who have responded so quickly. You
are true Founders of Invincibility for our nation.
  BUT WE NEED MANY MORE. Only we can create an Invincible, powerfully
peaceful America, and quench the fires of global conflict. We need to
ALL pull together and build upon this response, in order to fulfill
Maharishi's urgent call for 2500 Yogic Flyers in Fairfield /
Maharishi Vedic City and 1000 in our nation's capital.
  To increase the response in Washington, Raja Dean has added a very
low-cost option to stay near the Bethesda Peace Palace at the Ramada
Inn in Rockville, MD. The total course fee, including food and
lodging, for this option is only $50 per day—a marvelous feat of
negotiation by Raja Dean and his team. Please apply immediately. The
Course is beginning today, and Washington, DC needs your coherence.
So come as soon as possible!
  REMEMBER, creating an Invincible America and world peace is a side
effect of your own blissful experience and growing Enlightenment
during this "sumptuous and sublime" course. Highlights of this
historic course include:

   Regular calls and close guidance from Maharishi
   Three long, blissful rounds of extended Sidhis and Yogic Flying
   TM-Sidhi Refresher Course to ensure that all CPs are enjoying the
most profound and blissful experiences with the Sidhis
   A beautiful program of deep knowledge and inspiration
   Opportunity for Advanced Technique instruction
   Visits by international guests, Vaidyas and other Vedic experts
   Gala concerts and celebrations
  You will always find many reasons why you cannot come. But there is
one overriding reason why you MUST come: The world is at war. We need
an Invincible America NOW. Please make your plans to come today.
Spend these next critical weeks enjoying true bliss and creating real
peace.
  PLEASE COME, AND COME NOW!
  ADMINISTRATIVE DETAILS
  For those traveling to Fairfield, please register at the Gateridge
Court Office Building, across Highway 1 from the main campus.
Registration will be open from 10:30 am to 12:00 noon, 1:30 pm to
4:00 pm, and 7:45 pm to 9:00 pm.
  For those traveling to Washington, DC, please register at the
Bethesda Peace Palace, 5504 Edson Lane, North Bethesda, MD. If you
need assistance in finding the Peace Palace, call 202-231-4874.
  JAI GURU DEV
  John Hagelin

  Highlights of Hagelin's July 21, 2006 Invincible America Speech:

  1. A TM-Sidhi Refresher Course will be offered to ensure that
everyone enjoys the most profound and blissful experiences of the
Sidhis.
  2. Canadians are welcome! As are all internationals who are
permanent residents (i.e., who hold green cards).
  3. All Fairfield / Maharishi Vedic City residents SHOULD apply and
attend the Course en masse! Maharishi is counting on you to be the
backbone of this course. We need 1500 Yogic Flyers from Fairfield and
Maharishi Vedic City alone!
  Acceptance on the Invincible America Course gives you a free Dome
badge and free participation in the entire Invincible America Course
program! You will enjoy access to the beautiful rounding program with
three long flying sessions a day, to all the inspiring knowledge
meetings, to regular contact with Maharishi and guidance from him, to
the celebrations and concerts--to everything. Everyone should apply—
even if you cannot do the full rounding program! (See next point.)
(Note: There is no course fee or room charge for area residents
living at home. A meal badge can be purchased for those who desire
one.)
  4. Fairfield / Maharishi Vedic City residents can enroll PART TIME.
That means, you would do one round in the morning (instead of two),
and one in the afternoon--and work your normal jobs during they day
(from about 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.). While it is preferable to take
the full course, we need absolutely EVERYONE to contribute something
to national invincibility and world peace right now. And doing two
long, blissful rounds each day with the group is already very
powerful!
  5. It is possible to enroll in the Invincible America Course for 1-
week segments. That means, for example, that employers can "rotate"
their employees through the course, one week at a time. BUT we urge
that all employees of every Fairfield and MVC business encourage all
their employees to at least remain on the 1 + 1 rounding program at
all times. This will allow them to be on the job each day from about
10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Support of Nature for the business will be
maximum!
  6. Meditators. At the present time, there is no provision for
meditator accommodations on the Course. Meditators who are not yet
practicing the TM-Sidhi program are encouraged to learn the Sidhis as
soon as possible.
  7. Scholarships. Some people have requested financial assistance,
and a few scholarships have already been granted. We would like to
encourage anyone with resources to send scholarship support for those
who need it. It's not much money to support a Yogic Flyer to bring
peace to the world at this critical time. Please make your check
payable to "Maharishi University of Management," and put Invincible
America Scholarship in the memo section. Send to Institute of
Science, Technology and Public Policy, 1000 N 4th St., Fairfield, IA
52557. (We will soon have a link to make credit card donations on the
www.InvincibleAmerica.org website.)
  8. Day Care. Mothers of young children will, of course, wish to
focus their attention on the children. For older children, we would
encourage mothers and parents to coordinate among themselves.