heshiepothead, full inversion can be hard on the
ankles. The best solution for that is supposed to be
wearing the gravity boots during table inversion. The
Teeter people claim you do not need full inversion in
order to get the benefits of full inversion. I forget
the exact angle, but it's the one where the pad you
lie on is parallel with the back railings. You can
call their toll-free number and ask them. Definitely
ask for help in setting up the table.

http://mail.yahoo.com