She wasn't the last of them!  You probably have to be in an urban area
to have enough Russians around to find your match.  Otherwise the
flights to Moscow aren't too bad.  She claimed that the city is
crawling with gorgeous, educated women looking for a man who met this
criteria: (I shit you not this is an exact quote) "Russian woman want
a man who doesn't drink too much ,(think knee crawling can't go to
work drunk), or beat her too much".  It is not that they don't have
good standards, but they don't have enough men.  This also means that
they form an interesting matriarchy subculture which is different from
 the way many American women bond.  A job interview will certainly end
with the boss's hand on a young woman's leg.  It is kind of tough for
women in the chauvinistic culture. That part is very sad.  But the
upside is that they do not expect men to act like eunuchs.  Men's
needs are taken very seriously and not derided.   The whole culture is
fascinating.  She told me that Russian women are Asian on the inside
and European on the outside.  There is some truth to that.  The
mindset is deeply feminine.  But of course thinking of them as
subservient will get your ass kicked fast.  They know so much about
male psychology that you really have to stay on your toes to keep up.
 But my experience is so limited, this was my only Russian girlfriend
so drawing any generalities is pretty lame.  Fun though!

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/players/playerprofiles/playerbio.asp?PlayerID\