Turq,

Yeah, that was amazing. What were the chances that I would find a
quote of Doug Birx using the exact terminology that Spraig and Judy
insisted was proof that I never understood the teaching properly!
Judy failed the test but I still have hope that Spraig,who started
this nonsense, will step up and do the right thing.  Spraig?

Now on to more important matters...
The Charaka Samhita is your Vedic support for your conquest of young
hotties.  It specifically prescribes being with them as a tonic.  You
may not want to go as young as they prescribed,(think of the age of a
girl Michael Jackson would want if he were hetero), but the Vedic
literature is clearly on your side.  Of course the masagonistic Vedas
are skewed towards the man's benefit.  There is no mention of what the
young woman gets out of it.  I'm sure you'll think of something.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/zAINmC/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM