--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues"

> The Nazi imaging is too obvious.
> >
> > That's why I prefer Ethel Merman's portrayal of Sylvester's
> > mother "Mrs. Marcus" from "It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world".
> >
> > Or Billie Bats.<another huge snip>
>
> Yes, way too obvious, but it needed to be said, or so I thought. I
> wouldn't have wanted Nosferatu Stein to overlook the point. No one
> else would/does.
>
> Am I an official ANTI-TM ADVOCATE, well, I tend to see Ms
Nosferatu
> as Innocent III and many like myself as the Cathars. Egomania is a
> sickness that I do not think can be fought. The one we have to
deal
> with here, with its obvious elements of sociopathy, is simply
beyond
> reason of any kind. Either you live in her Guam or you do not;
either
> you bother with her invective or you ignore her.
>
> Unlike Innocent III, she won't show up on your doorstep. Besides,
> this isn't the 12 century, for most of us.
>
> It's an apt image and whilst I adore Ethel Merman

What I find disconcerting about l'Affaire Stein is that she is, like
myself, a regular TMer.  And this presented an interesting although
awkward (for me) juxtaposition, as I mentioned in a previous post:
Curtis, who told us that when he left the TMO was told he wasn't
meditating properly, and yet here we have Judy who does.

Perhaps, in light of this, we should inquire from Curtis what the
IMPROPER way of meditating was if proper meditating produces a Judy
Stein.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/zAINmC/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM