On Jul 27, 2006, at 1:06 PM, Ingegerd wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Ingegerd, the irony is that mapping the Rishikesh area has been

something of an obsession with me since I first stayed in

Swargashram

in 1970. Why only a few months ago I walked via Tat Wala Baba's

cave

into the hills high above where the buffalos graze.

So I was just sharing my knowledge of the geography of the local

area

around Rishikesh, Swargashram and the forests, gained from

repeated

visits to the area over the last thirty-five years or so.

I wish I could have been there - . I have a picture of Tat Wala Baba

on my computer. Everytime it is a pause, Guru Dev and Tat Wala Baba

comes up. He has very beautiful eyes.

Ingegerd

Always reminded me of Tonto.