> > In a message dated 7/27/06 11:05:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > sparaig@ writes:
> >
> > 700,000  Arabs displaced according to some. That's likely far
more
> than were
> > displaced  in
> > the original Jewish diaspora.
> >

> > And who is to say any of these Arabs were original inhabitants of
> the land  in which we now call Israel? >>
>
> Certainly not you.
>
> You would be the last to be consulted on this matter by any of the
6
> billion people one this planet since you have been SO WRONG in your
> judgements and assessments in so many incidents of importance.
>

> Remember Arabs from Egypt, Jordan, Syria and
> > Lebanon moved in seeking jobs once Jews started moving back in
and
> developing  the
> > land. Many fled in 1948 when the Arab armies attacked and they
> were  promised  their homes back plus prime Israeli land once the
> state of Israel was
> > destroyed. Many stayed. Those that gambled lost , those that
> stayed kept what  they
> > had>.
>
> You have allowed yourself to be entirely brainwashed. It is
> embarrassing.
>
> OffWorld

There is no one hunting down Arabs and sending them to concentration
camps, while the rest of the world stands by.
The Arab nations have enough money to give every man woman and child
of Arab decent lot's of money; probably more than I know about.
Why the fuck do they just get the hell out of Israel; leave Israel
alone.
Israel is not going anywhere.
Israel will not hesitate to use nuclear weapons to defend it's
survival.
The Jewish people have been through enough;
Christian persecution, for the past 2,000 years.
Now, Arab hatred and suicidal maniacs.
The Arabs love death and suicide, give it to them.
As far as I'm concerned, the Israelis and Americans;
Are too lenient with these maniacs.
Iran is a demonic state, as are the rest of the Arab states.
The average arab rag-head, starves on the street;
While the oil mogels ride around in fat Mercedes, fucking their many
rag-headed wives.
The world would be a lot better off, without these fundementalist,
backward greedy idiots, who beat themselves into a ferver to kill and
blow themselves up.
They are begging to be nuked, and they will get their wish, soon.