--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > I mentioned earlier that former Purusha and now diksha teacher
> > David Bousfield had been admitted to the dome. Today, in the
> > middle of program, two security guards ushered him out.
>
> So much for the World Peace.

I wouldn't be surprised if "the numbers" don't
get any higher at this point. A lot of people
were probably waiting, saying to themselves,
"They *say* that it's Ok for us to come, and
that there won't be any of the heavyhanded
fascist stuff this time. But when we actually
get there, what will it be like?"

Well, now they know. 'Thoughtcrime' is still
a crime, and Big Brother still rules.