> I spoke to my psychology class about this. Mel's
> behavior is a great example of what happens when
> there's no ego, no superego and only id. This is not
> how Mel "really" feels, it's just his id running the
> show. All of us would have some very brutal things to
> say if we were as sh*tfaced as Mel was.

Bullshit. I've been falling down drunk when I was a kid. My behavior was
obnoxious because I
wouldn't stop singing loudly while others were trying to sleep. No fights, no
rotten things to
say about others, and when others shushed me, I said sorry and continued
singing.

Drunkeness brings out *repressed* behavior. It does't bring out entirely new
behaviors,
unless you have a some physiological problem with processing alcohol. Gibson is
just an
angry drunk who expresses his repressed anger. His entire set of behaviors is
merely a
continuation of what he does already in his professional life. Or do you think
that the Passion
of Christ isn't anti-Semetic?