On Aug 2, 2006, at 10:16 AM, Robert Gimbel wrote:

The Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit is the impersonal aspect of

God.

The actual words for "Holy Spirit' in Aramaic/Hebrew is Ruach

HaKodesh and it is a form of shakti which makes prophecy possible.

In

tantric terms it would be the downward descent of shakti once

kundalini reaches the crown chakra. This mystery is also concealed

in

the shape of the Hebrew letter Shin, which looks like a downward

moving dove.

Well, that image makes total sense, and goes along with the prayer of

Jesus:

'Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy Name, Thy Kingdom

come, Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven...

Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive our tresspasses, as we

forgive those that trespass against us;

And lead us not into temptation,

But deliver us from evil;

For thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory, forever, and ever,

Amen.

So, it's bringing Heaven from above, opening the crown chakra;

And bringing the energy of the Holy Spirit, down into the earth...

Om Shri Shakti Namah Om Shri Shivaiyam Namah Om

Also the "secret" name of Jesus, which is IHVH with "Shin (Sh)" in the middle:

IHShVH or Yeheshuah, the Holy Spirit descending into the Four Worlds (of IHVH), HaShem becomes "flesh", and each one of us hopefully.