Uh, oh, course participants not actually participating? Sneaking off to coffee houses, movie theaters and heaven knows what else? What is the world coming to?? I mean, if I were MMY of the course leaders, I'd be concerned too--if people come here and actually start having *fun,* they might not be quite as susceptible to having their pockets picked.

Sal