<jpgillam@>
> > wrote:

Course, and
> > can
Course
> > they
> > >
> > > What is in the Agreement Form that makes it so onerous to sign?
> >
> > It is one made for Norway - I do not know about other countries.
> > Ingegerd
> >

> So, have you already given us a translation?

I do not have the translation in english - . It is a one-page
agreement form - which says the usual stuff - that MGANL have all
the rights to teach out MMY Vedic Science incl. Transcendental
Meditation, and that all other Agreements signed between TMO and the
TM-Teacher counts as well.

The Agreement can be cancelled of both parts - both the TM-Teacher
and the TMO in Norway (a board where both TM-Teachers and Sidhas can
be members)

The TM-Teacher is not allowed to talk about how the organisation is
runned incl. finances - and promise to
be loyal to the organisations goal and how it is runned.

These are the main points.

Ingegerd