--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
> > >
> > I don't recall the point ever having been mentioned
> > by TM teachers unless somebody asked whether MMY was
> > celibate.  And the response was always followed by
> > what was said to be MMY's insistence that celibacy was
> > a calling, not a discipline

Thats sounds more like SSRS than MMY to me. SSRS asys, "Its a
'happening' not something you do"

MMY did make quite a big point of it (celibacy) to TMO teachers at
times. For example:

-- At the beginning of my TTC, 200 or so in intimate setting, a very
young SC (?) (later skin boy(?), celibate* advocate, inner cirle
type), with girl friend snuggled up to him, asked, "but why M. do you
say we should be celibate." He was unrelenting in the questioning.  M.
in usual style was a bit poetic, metaphoric, and implicatic (is that a
word) in his answers, but his point was repeated and clear: for
fastest evolution, be celibate.

---On an ATR, again a small group, a quite obnoxious canadian teacher
asked in silly, crude, fashion about why we need to be celibate when
sex is so wonderful and feels so good, etc. M answered, amongst other
things, "if you want foggy memory, go ahead. I have no fog in my memory."

--And when people would cornor Satynand -- he would talk opening.
"Twice sex is all you need -- once for boy and once for girl."

-- And I know a girl whom Satynand told, that her aura was full of
holes from her sexual activities (she was maybe 20), and she should do
lots of pranayam to heal the holes.

--On my six mont course, he had us read the Laws of Manu, specifically
the parts on sexual (non)conduct, as I recall.

Lots more incidences -- the message was clear from M.s POV  -- for TM
teachers (that is dedicated aspirants on the path), celibacy was very
good to do. Now. Practice it.  Not to wait to wait for a calling. He
did not try to point this out to the general public, though at times
he discussed, alluded to, celibate marriages.