Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] MMY : Celibacy  and TMO Teachers
on 8/4/06 11:31 AM, new.morning at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

---On an ATR, again a small group, a quite obnoxious canadian teacher
asked in silly, crude, fashion about why we need to be celibate when
sex is so wonderful and feels so good, etc. M answered, amongst other
things, "if you want foggy memory, go ahead. I have no fog in my memory."

I was there. I recall he said “There’s no fog in my mind.” I think your memory is foggy. Why? __._,_.___