Anyone who sets themselves above others gets notched up the measure
of accountability and MMY is no exception. Sex and drugs stories sell
well, but in reality there are more serious temptations for a
spiritual leader and in order to determine whether or not such people
exploit their positions, it is wise to keep a close eye on their
behaviour.

I am not at all opposed to people questioning the 'saintliness' of
MMY, but I am uncomfortable that FFL no longer merely raises about
his sexuality but presents the rumours as facts.

Legally speaking, being the conduit of a rumour is one thing, but
presenting it as fact is really quite another.