What are these diksha providers doing when they give diksha.  Are they
just giving shaktipat by touching someone on the third eye?  I've been
looking for a description on both Chalanda Ma and Kalki's web site but
they don't explain it other than it being a "transmission of energy"
which is more the result than the process.  Note I'm not looking for
anything secret here just something anyone would observe when seeing
people receive diksha.