In a message dated 8/10/06 1:26:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Things aren't looking good for the Rethugs so wouldn't you have guessed
it another ridiculous "terrorist" alert. Gotta keep the people in fear
to control them. So how many days until we learn this plot was bogus?
And such mindless security, not allowing liquids, lipstick, chapstick.
I'm surprised they don't take away your car keys. I learned how slit an
attackers throat with a car key in a corporate defense class that many
have taken nationwide. Oh well, better not give them any ideas.

We know who the real terrorists are anyway: the ones in the White House.

And had the plot not been foiled and had succeeded you would be the very one demanding an investigation as how this could have happened and why passengers weren't warned and searched better. Damn those terrorists! They just screw everything up!