Just over two years Peter.

A great woman, I adored her and still do. When she was peaceful she
was like an angel. But then out of nowhere. Actually it was usually a
day or two after we had done something really nice together,,,that
this demon side appearred and all hell would break loose. It was as if
a part of her couldn't handle being happy she needed to return to
chaos.

She would reffer to her meditation experiencing as achieving comsic
orgasms,,,I thought to myself oh great what is this a form of mental
masterbation.

I actually observed her once while she was meditating. At age 50th in
my eyes she's the most beautiful woman in the world. But on that
afternoon while in her trance her face look distorted hagard and old.
It was almost frightening and it left me wondering just how much joy
and bliss could she have possibly be feeling.

I've been in emergency services for 30 years Peter and have a great
deal of patience with people and so I really tried to be patient with
her but finally and again out of the blue she announced "Maharishi
says we need to be celibate in order to channel all our energies to
our higher spiritual intellect."

That's when I finally had even enough and said something like,,,Oh
sure Maharishi says everyone should be celibate but him,,,,reffering
to a years ago comment by the beatles calling him a lecherous
womaniser. I know it was the wrong thing to say and the conversation
went down hill from there to include He's a liar a cheat and a fraud."
Thought I was going to have to call 911 myself for backup.