Sal,,,I'm quite certain of it.

I think the meditation is her own personal crutch or a happy pill.

Just pop and hop and she feels better temporarily. But it doesn't
address the underlying root causes/demons etc.

But because Maharishi says "just meditate more" and all your
problems will go away. She appears totally convinced that more money
on more time and more meditation will bring her the peace she wants.

Ironically I think the path to enlightment is the path in which we
do away with all our needs. Afterall it is our percieved NEEDS that
tie us down. And if a person NEEDS a Guru's guidance or meditation
or anything then it is still a need and still an obstacle to
enlightment.

So I guess what I'm saying is until one can give up meditation and
give up Maharishi or anyone else for that matter, How can one reach
true enlightment.