> a simple man who bleeds like the rest of us,,,eats like the rest of
> us and excretes bodily wastes like the rest of us

Do you know anything about this ? Or is it simply the words spilled
over by your silly ignorance ? Have you lived in the company of a
saint, or is your life dominated by foolish company, foolish thoughts
and low level of intelligence ? It seems so.

When building one of Maharishis suites, we pointed to where the toilet
was to be built. Maharishi said: "I have no need."