Title: The latest construction on MUM campus

------ Forwarded Message
From: Sharalyn Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:30:22 -0500
To: light and lite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FW: the lastest construction on MUM campus

---Greg and I toured this building late one evening. It was an amazing experience. Even in its raw construction, the site was vibrant with that lightness we have learned to identify the feeling one gets inside a Maharishi Sthapatya Veda building. I (who do public performance of dramatic readings) performed Shakespeare's "Let me not to marriage of true minds..." before the empty gallery. I have some acclaim as a performer, even standing ovations, but the silence there was so full and rich, I can honestly tell you it was the best audience I ever had.  I can't imagine the feeling it will generate when filled with that rapt attention for which meditating audiences are so well known. Despite the fact that we are nature lovers who prefer outdoors to in, when we walked back outside we both had the feeling of sudden loss.

For the green conscious, you'll want to take see the green technology section, and note that the kitchen is the only university in the U.S. to provide all fresh, all organic international cuisine.

Student Center of Maharishi University of Management <http://www.mum.edu/studentcenter/>

www.mum.edu/studentcenter/ __._,_.___