> Is Barry now writing under Curtis's account?  Man, that guy is
> crafty, what will he think of next.

I can see why you might have misunderstood, Sal.
After all, there's no reason you should ever have
run into the situation of one person picking up
a trick from another person, is there?

So naturally, not being aware that one person can
use another's trick, you'd assume that I was having
delusions and imagining that Barry was still with
us, secretly posting under Curtis's name.

Makes perfect sense.