> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <nablus108@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

<nablus108@>
> > > wrote:
> > <snip>
> the

> > > My point is that there is, has always been, a coordinated
effort
> > > discredit Maharishi and TM. Vaj had, suddenly, to take a
vacation
> > > because he was seen as who he was; a liar in the clothing of a
> > > former TM-er and a Buddist. I'm not saying they are the same
> > > person, only that they have the same agenda and are probably on
> the
> > > same payroll. Guess which.
> >
> > Haven't a clue whose you think it might be, sorry.
> >
> > I find the allegation rather amusing, since the
> > anti-TMers on alt.m.t were constantly claiming I
> > was paid by the movement for my alt.m.t
> > participation.
>
>  Nice :-) Thats because in their universe, eveything has to
> translate into cash.

Unlike in your universe, you mean?

> They could not understand why you wanted to be clean.

No, the idea was that since I was purportedly
being paid, whatever I was saying couldn't be
trusted.  I was a flack, a shill, a PR front
person, according to them, not someone who was
genuinely committed to TM.  It was a way of
trying to discredit me without actually addressing
my views--exactly the same way you're trying to
discredit Vaj and Bill.