> on 8/17/06 7:26 PM, bob_brigante at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, lotsa goofballs confess to notorious crimes, but there was
DNA
> > under Jonbenet's fingernails, so if there is match, I'll have to
buy
> > this guy as the killer. But everything (the bullshit ransom note,
etc)
> > points to Mom as the killer after she caught Pops diddling the kid.
> >

> If the dad was molesting the daughter, why would the mom kill her
and not
> him?

*************

In a crazy moment, if she did in fact discover John doing Jonbenet
(and the child did have vaginal bruising, not surprising considering
the weird lifestyle of a little girl being a beauty contest
participant), Patsy could beat her fists against John (and maybe she
did), but certainly did not have the physical strength to kill him
without going out and buying a gun, but it was easy to go nuts with
the kid, who could be killed in a moment of rage, probably not
deliberately, just a small punching bag for rage she could not
adequately express against her husband.

Then Patsy and John were in a standoff -- he could not tell the cops
she killed the kid, because then he would be exposed as a molester,
and vice versa. Add the screwups by Boulder cops and the good
attorneys that rich people can hire, and they could not be prosecuted,
although if Patsy did it, she is now certainly paying the price in
whatever hell there is for child-killers, so not being jailed for a
while is really not too significant.