Would you trust these people with your social security number?

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
>
> "If the course office announces that their new policy is to ask
> people to agree to do nothing other than Maharishi's techniques in
> the dome, and that they won't concern themselves with anything
>other
> than that, I'll consider applying."

Rick, of course the 'guidelines' are in the crux of the community
problem here.  But also is that 'trust issue'.  I considered
applying to get back in to the domes for group program and see that
they wanted my soc. security number and a lot of personal
information to apply.

Are these people who you could trust with personal identification
information?  After reading the Kaplan threads here recently i don't
think so.  All the media is filled with warnings of scam and types
of identity thefts.  Should i trust the TMorg with personal
identification information anymore?  Look what they did to Earl.

-Doug in FF