--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Well said!
> >
> > Yes, it is these horrible people that surround MMY and do NOT
tell
> > him like it is that has destroyed the Movement.
> >
> > There are, indeed, MMY's curse.
>

> This implies that Maharishi does not know exactly what is going
on,

Yes.

> which is a rather naive thought in my opinion.

If you are a cultist, like yourself, who follows a guru as a divine
perfect being, you would have to come to that conclusion.

I, on the other hand, am of the opinion that MMY is a man -- a fully
enlightened man, who makes decisions and acts with the relative
knowledge at his disposal.  yes, his action is performed in full
accord with all the laws of nature, but they can be mistakes none-
the-less.  They can be actions that aren't the best choice of all
actions available to do.

If he is not aware of certain things because those around him decide
NOT to tell him, then, no, he doesn't know exactly what is going on.

> The "destruction" of
> the Movement was obviously a willed and nesessary process.

Do you feel, as I do then, that the Movement has, indeed, already
met a slow yet obvious death?