--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"FFL guidelines? Like this one from the group's homepage?

"Pretty much any topic is fair game."

Doug writing:
Yeah that is the weak link.  Ought to be closed to preserve this
place as a forum about FFL.  It is fair to ask that the posts at
least be related to FFL as broadly included in the guidelines and on
the home page, and not really just any topic.  FFL is a subject
group.  Being too dang permissive dilutes the forum.

The place to protecting the forum here is in the guidelines as they
are stated in the guidelines file and on that home page blurb.  That
one liner in particular needs to be dropped.  That one line has been
a problem ever since it was added to the home page to try to make
FFL inclusive.  Some people just take advantage of it & us with it.

-Doug in FF

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
>
> > Rick Archer seems too damn permissive and liberal as owner and
> > moderator of FFL and should kick some of these imposters off of
FFL
> > for flooding it with such unrelated to FFL shit.  Flex some
muscle
> > Rick and make these imposters at least take the time to relate
this
> > stuff to FF or FFL and not just let some presumed connection as
> > license for , or else give them the hank.  Without some self-
control
> > or better self-editing, then drop a few people for not following
the
> > the FFL guidelines.  Amusing too so many do not live here in FF
or
> > even meditate who fill this place up with unrelated stuff.
>
> FFL guidelines? Like this one from the group's homepage?
>
> "Pretty much any topic is fair game."
>
> Really, the only things that are off-topic on FFL are spam and
content
> that would get the group placed in the adult category. As one of
FFL's