Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hell not quite frozen over yet,
on 8/25/06 11:21 AM, shempmcgurk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>
> , bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>> Hagelin and cronies are barring people from the dome for visiting
>> others seen as competition for the hearts and minds of TMers, but
>> Hagelin is proud of his association with Ramtha, was in a movie
>> produced by and featuring this obvious hoax, and tours the country
>> with what the MUM publicity team terms the "prestigious" Phophets
>> conference:
>
> [snip]
>
> Here's an idea:
>
> Every few years we inevitably read the same human interest story in
> the paper where some guy goes down to the DMV and gets his dog a
> driver's license (in my 51 years I've seen this same story done at
> least 4 times in different locales at different times).
>
> Someone should do something similar with Hagelin:
>
> Apply to the Invincibility course and put down on their application
> the exact same relationships with Ramtha and activities that Hagelin
> has had.
>
> And let's see if they are accepted or rejected from the course!

Walter Day did a thing a some years back where he cut out photos of Bevan, Gregg Wilson, Kurleigh King, etc., from some publication and pasted them on his dome badge. Day after day, he got into the dome this way. Finally they caught him using the Kurleigh King photo (Kurleigh King was black). A few days later he was sitting in the small group security check with Gregg Wilson and Gregg said, “Uh, Walter, we understand you’ve been pasting our photos on your dome badge.” Walter started getting nervous, but then Gregg said, “Don’t worry. We thought it was funny.” __._,_.___