> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_theorem_of_calculus
> >

> And blows it, which may have been part of the joke.

I never understood algebra in the "high school".
One reason might have been lack of motivation to even
try to learn it, because it seemed to me so alien to practical
life. Now I've realised it's probably one of the most
important things behind the advancement of culture.
(Gots to keep in mind that "saankhya" means something
like 'pertaining to number'; sankhya = number.)

Just recently it occurred to me, perhaps I could prove
to myself that TM has had some effect on my ability
to learn things. So, I started to do some basic algebra
stuff I found on the net. Like this

http://www.algebrahelp.com/

 Noticed that the basics are mostly actually
ridiculously easy if one bothers to do the exercises a couple
of times. Still, I'm afraid calculus might be too tricky for me.
But I'm gonna try anyhow.