> For me, if I just took MMY's personality and surface
> behavior I'd have dismissed MMY and the TMO sometime
> in the late 70's. However I have been profoundly
> impacted by MMY's techniques and his presence. I
> experience MMY as radiating an all consuming energy of
> the Transcendent. He is incredibly powerful. If I did
> not experience him as this "Blazing Brahman" his
> surface behavior would have turned me off decades ago.
> I find SSRS to be radiating this same energy; an
> infinite vastness. I didn't experience SSRS like this
> until after two years of interacting wityh him. Then
> one day: POW!

I've heard people on FFL say this often over
the last year, and noticed that no one ever
asks them the obvious question. That is,
why do you think that it is *Maharishi's*
"presence" or SSRS's "presence" that you're
perceiving?

It sounds more likely to me that what you
and other folks like Jim are experiencing
is your *own* energy on a good day, and
mistaking it for Maharishi's or SSRS's.