--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Aug 27, 2006, at 12:26 PM, authfriend wrote:

[...]
> > I just realized who you keep reminding me of.
> > It's the fundie Christian who used to hang out
> > on alt.m.t.
>
> And another tactic you invariably fall back on...when your point,
> whatever it may have been, is gone, start to insult and then just hope
> the poster goes away.
>
> Yawn.

Unlike yourself, who killfiles a potential suitor simply because you don't give
a sh*t about
what he says...

[note to all: I am not really a potential suitor of Sal's but it's fun to carry
on a one-sided
flirtation that she will never see. It proves Judy's point that killfiiling
cedes the field to
someone and lets them say whatever they want without challenge]