--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> This day for Judy Stein was no different from most. Up at 7am...time
> for the first condescending "I'm smarter than you" post of the day.
> Now it's close to 9PM and there are what....40 or 50 posts
> from"authfriend" (hard to imagine her being a true friend to anyone)
> scaterred at 10-15 minute intervals throughout the day and night.
>
> Judy, are you one of these sad folks who sit all day and night
> plastered in front of your monitor, trying to create an on line life
> for yourself? One of these days they'll have to call the fire
> department to help seperate you from your chair.
>
> You should get out more. Today was beautiful. Played a round of
> golf, had a bar-b-que with the family, walked the dog, and just
> now, logged back on to see what's been happening at good old FFL.
> There you are, still on there slinging.

FFL as Addiction

On Saturday, August 12th scienceofabundance asked a
provocative question: "Do you experience your partici-
pation in FFL as being an addiction?"

Searching for posts made that same day, I get results
that say Sparaig started posting that day at 1:16 a.m.
Paris time, 5:16 p.m. his time Friday night. He
continued posting every few hours until 2:01 a.m. his
time Saturday, for a total of 78 posts.

Judy Stein made her first post that Saturday at 2:04
a.m. Paris time (still 10:04 p.m. Friday night her
time). She stayed up posting Friday night until 12:18
p.m. her time, and then started posting Saturday
morning again at 8:20 a.m. her time. She continued
posting pretty much all day, until 3:00 a.m. her
time, for a total of 70 posts.

All in all, an eloquent if unintentional answer to
the question.

To quote further from scienceofabundance's post: