--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Gerbal, I am guessing that at this point, Judy and Sparaig read and
respond to each other's
> posts, but not many other people do - at least not regularly.
> snip> > >

Hi, Way -- I'm just getting caught up since I looked in last. I
noticed that Judy and Lawson monopolized the newsgroup for many
messages. I don't read their drivel, but I was sort of wondering if
their private mutual admiration set was a contest to see who could
insert his/her nose the fartherest up the other's butt. They are
getting to be more and more turd clones of each other. -- best
watched from a distance, I suppose, like a train wreck or the TMO.