--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> If you were an academic like Amit Goswami,
> author of The Self-Aware Universe, which of
> the two campuses in Fairfield would you be
> drawn to visit or possibly join?

Tangentially, do you know whether there has
ever been any contact between Goswami and
the TM folks?

I didn't understand a lot of what MMY said
about Self-reference and related topics until
after I'd read "Self-Aware Universe."  I know
he didn't get it from MMY, but I'm just curious
as to whether there has been any interaction
since he wrote the book.  (Goswami seems to
have become something of a guru in his own
right.)