> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <babajii_99@>
> wrote:
> >
> > From reading between the lines, it just seems to me that
> > you have some kind of hatred towards Maharishi, some
> > jealousy or envy maybe? I don't know.
> > Is your +agenda+ just to diss Maharishi, or to crucify him,
> > for all to see.
> > I'm just not sure where you first started feeling so much
> > animosity toward him.
> > Am I +wrong+ about the way you feel toward him?
>
> Yes, you are wrong about the way I feel towards
> Maharishi, and you're starting to sound like an
> insane cult fanatic to boot. :-)
>
> I think you should go back and re-read the two
> posts you are commenting on above. In them I
> said absolutely NOTHING negative about Maharishi.
> Not one word, not one line.
>
> All that I did say was that I don't believe he
> is enlightened, and then I explained why.
>
> Somehow, in your mind, "reading between the lines,"
> that became "hatred," "jealousy," "envy," an attempt
> to diss him, and/or an attempt to "crucify" him.
>
> Do you even REALIZE this?
>
> I didn't bother to reply to this cult crap last
> night, but I will this morning because I really
> think that you should become a little more aware
> of how your *own* mind works. All that happened
> in this series of posts was that someone (me)
> said that he didn't believe that Maharishi is
> enlightened, and then explained why.
>
> YOU turned that into "hatred," "jealousy," "envy,"
> and an attempt to "crucify" Maharishi. Clearly,
> you seem to believe that all of these descriptions
> apply to anyone who doesn't believe that Maharishi
> is enlightened. Doesn't that strike you as a bit
> drastic and...uh...cult-like?
>
> I'm beginning to understand how you can justify
> nuking the people of Iran. You must be "reading
> between the lines" with regard to them, too.  :-)

Hi again,
I wasn't trying to justify the bombing of Iran with Nukes; I was just
pointing out, that as I was feeling it; my intuition was telling me,
that the two regimes, ours and theirs seem to be on a collision
course, to this end, and I wanted people to consider the
ramifications of that.
 And I wanted to emphasize what Maharishi had said concerning the
state of danger at hand.
Now lately, you are hearing discussed, in the main stream press, and
the Bush administration, exactly what I was predicting, would be the
same mentality. So, I was trying to play that scenerio out beforehand
so people could see it was coming...
Now my main point with Maharishi, which you seemed to have side-
stepped, in your editing of my words;
Has to do with the love I feel for him; and as you know sometimes
love is irrational by it's mysterious nature.
As I said before, I immediately felt a heart opening when I am(was)
in his presence that doesn't dissolve,
It is real to me, as anyone else, whom I've truely loved.
Love is unconditional if it is to be called love.
And if I feel that you do not share that love for him, but rather
seem to be quite resentful towards him; I was just questioning your
passionate statements and what was your true agenda concerning
Maharishi, or his teaching or his movement.

Did he personally hurt you in some way?
Did he take you off your path, (you say, that you followed his advice
to follow your path, towards more and more, right).
For me, I have done the same thing.
 ~~~ through the years;
Studied Kriya Kundalini Pranayama, a technique of Babaji; I have
studied Eckart Tolle's material; Tibetan form of  Tai Chi w/Mudras, I
dance,   I listen to 'Holosync CD's (found this to intensify TM and
Siddhis); I've worked with a councilor who works with soul energy and
opening chakras;  Gangaji's stuff;
Plan  to get to India soon, as I would like to study more in depth,
and just experience where this knowledge is most lively.

So, the love and connection, which I feel toward Maharishi,
transcends the movement, or anything anyone can say about him.
Some of us had a reading with a fellow named Ron Scolastico(past life
reading guy)-- 'back in the day', and the question was asked,

"Why people were so emotionally attached to Maharishi;
And the answer was:

The answer was, that some  of us, had been with Maharishi,
In a past life, where he was martyred.
And we all felt this sort of undying love for him, from that
experience. so...
That's about all I can think of to write now;
Let me know if you need anything else clarified.
R.G.