--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It was fun to read Swami Shyamendra's version of the 100 Rudras that
> you found.  Thanks for that.  Below is an excerpt from the same
> story from Swami Venkatesananda's Yoga Vasishta published by the
> SUNY Press.

A much more elegant telling, and a lot more
Moebius strip-like.

For some reason, as I was reading it, I was
seeing it unfold in my mind's eye (I don't
usually visualize what I'm reading), and it
occurred to me what a fabulous film could be
made of it by someone with creative imagination
and skill with special effects/CGI.

<snip>
> The story continues for another 9-10 pages and is one of my
> favorites in the whole Yoga Vasishta.  The Yoga Vasishta is just a
> wonderful book and incomparable.  I highly recommend it.

I'm sold!  Many thanks.