> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"
> <premanandpaul@> wrote:
> >
> > You live to argue, pointlessly.
>
> And you live to deceive.

Hi kids, Judy here again. Oh dear, I had the best intentions and
wanted so much to remove my rear end from my internet thrown and go
outside today. I'm afraid my evil old self took over and I've gone all
cunty again! Honestly, I really do want to be a better person, a
loving, non-judgemental person. Please bear with me as I wrestle with
my inner demons.

I apologize for the relentless bitchiness. I'm hoping someday to be a
friend to all, not just authors. (Although I'm superior to 99.9999% of
them too.)

Yours in eternal hubris,

"authfriend", YOUR friend,

Judy Stein