I don't know about any imposed pattern of 3's but Steve was a saint in
my world view.  He was filled with the kind of wonder at life itself
that Doug Henning used to pitch as an appropriate state of mind for
the magical stuff he believed in.  Steve was a living example of
appreciating this amazing planet full of life and creatures who have
slipped through the evolutionary gauntlet and survived.  I am
comforted by my acceptance of the random act that killed him.  Every
day is a dice roll and his came up snake eyes.  He was a great man.

> Has anybody noticed that celebrities usually die in three's? Glen
Ford died