--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >

> > But the "energy signiture" appears quite different between the
> two. An
> > obvious thing Jim appears to have missed. Normally, no harm, no
> foul.
> >
> > But for Jim, who has made (it appears to me) quite definitive and
> > fully-confident observations based on his ability to clearly
> > distinguish "energy-signitures" of different people, or to "look at
> > them a certainway" virtually --not in person --  and "gain specific
> > knowledge" of them, as well as the ~"only WE can recognize each
> other"
> > phenomenon, it perhaps is significant that his foo foo raydar is
> > malfunctioning in the case of Barry and Gezzerfreak. Makes you
> wonder,
> > could it also be malfunctioning in other confident observations of
> his?
> >
> > Not to pick-on or focus on Jim, but (mis)interpreting ones
> abilities,
> > experiences and states is a key issue /hurrdle, IMO. This is one
> of a
> > number of examples posted, periodically, where the interpretation
> does
> > not fit the circumstances, though to the observer they really
> [really]
> > seem to.
> >
> > Thus, perhaps,the value of a Guru who has lived the Supreme state
> for
> > 30-40 years, has seen many false claims and false starts, to
> > verify and label experiences, and not to solely rely on co-
> dependent
> > praises from "a circle of friends." [Termed a "circle jerk" by one
> wag".]
> >
> > As to states of consciousness that Barry brought up, on the
> surface,
> > there appears little connection to the ability to distinguish two
> > posters -- and the state of ones consciousness.
> >
> > Unless, if one claims they have special knowledge, insights and
> > abilities that stem from their "Enlightenment" -- however defined -
> -
> > and these special abilities are shown to be only imaginations,
> then it
> > does cast some shadows on claims of total Enlightenment. And/or the
> > persons correct interpretation of what they experience.
> >

> Now, if you recall the question I asked of you awhile back, please
> name just one person on the entire planet today who is enlightened.
> Just one.

Jim, I usually don't  answer silly questions.particularly those  that
have nothing to do with the points being.* Particularlythose thatI
have addressed in various other posts.

Look at my recent "Innocence" post. It has some points you may wish to
ponder.  I cite people who are saints. "Enlightened" if you are so
attached to that word that you need it. As you know, I don't put much
stock in labels. Yet, I value hugely the living embodiment of THAT in
these total mukti's, their darshan -- in-person and "away", their
insights, works, talks, and "courtesies" bestowed.

What is clearly THAT shining in and through them, appears clearly
lacking in you. Innocence and sense of wonder and are two attribures
-- hardly the WHOLE -- that I make about such saints. I find them (as
defined and explored in the innocence post) no where in you.

But hey, I don't know you. You may be walking Bhagavan. All I have
done in periodic posts is point out some of the inconsistencies
between your claims and your reasoning/logical
abilities/knowledge/actions/presence. Shiva once incarnated as a pig,
and I am sure I would have been skeptical of "this pig is Lord of the
Universe!!??"

But regarding your, apparently quite important to you, labels, then is
it "your" enlightenment, MMY's defined style of enlightenment --
clearly different from what you have defined for your self, Shastra
defined enlightnment, or the enlightenment these various saints chose
to use, or not use?)

> It is clear you have doubts about my claim to be enlightened. So put
> me aside for the time being. Please name one enlightened person on
> the planet today. Just one.

I think I named five "saints" in "Innocence". I could name a number
more, but this is a silly game of diversion.

Now that we have addressed your diversions, do you care to address any
of the points in the above post that you have thus far punted on? Or
the other recent posts relevant to your claims? Or is silence golden?

*It does not follow, there is no connection, between how many saints I
can count on a pinhead, or anywhere, and pointing out contradictions
in proclaimed abilities, stemming from your proclaimed
"enlightnemment" --- and your actual actions, writings, logic, and
reading comprhension skills.