> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
> > <steve.sundur@> wrote:

> that I
> you
> And now
> > >
> > > t3rin,  you really should'nt display your (thin) epidermis in
> public.
> >
> > Is the public display of mean-spiritedness preferable to
> > the public display of thin skin?
>
> I wonder if Lurker thought the "nasty little pile
> of shit" characterization was of him, rather than
> of Barry.

This particular thread is so bizarre to me, I won't even speculate.
>From my perspective, Michael posted some interesting links, and Lurk
and Barry then used it has an opportunity to harsh all over Michael.
The snippet of Michael's post that Lurk quoted was obviously a quote
from someone else on a different message board, so why try to
attribute it as "the gospel according to t3rinity"? What state of mind
is behind that?