--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > When I got home from work today I had a message on my machine
from
> > Patricia Cox of the "Golden Domes" office inviting me to earn
> > $500/month by flying in the domes for 3 hours a day -- that was
> the
> > stipulation -- you had to agree to fly for 3 hours total a day to
> get
> > the $500/mo.
> >
> > I have not been in the dome in over 8 years (I live in Fairfield)
> so I
> > don't know if they are calling local people who have not been in
> the
> > domes in a long time or what.
> >
> > Anyone else get a phone call? I was told to call 472-1212 if I
was
> > interested. The husband of a good friend of mine works in the TSR
> > office and I know he can't understand why I don't go to the dome,
> so I
> > am thinking that may be why I got the call.
> >
> > I am most definitely not interested in going back to the dome --
> no
> > matter how much money they waive under my nose. It just isn't my
> thing
> > anymore.>>
>

> So?.....don't go.
>
> Why would you go if you are not interested. If someone is not
> interested or feels good about it, then the only reason they would
> go is out of guilt or something . This is completely useless.
>   Go only because you are inspired, but no-one should feel guilty
> because they don't go.
>
> Maharishi is playing here.
> There is no end of the world. T
> his is actually the beginning of an incredibly new era ( and
the ...
> BushCroniesRiceAshcroftRumsfeldCheneyPowellRoveMDixon ... are not
> part of it.
>
> Be simple, happy, and do what you know to be right.
> That is all.
> Love always triumphs.
>
> OffWorld

*******************

I'm guessing that three hours of flying time means a total of 7+
hours meditation time: three 20 min TM sessions, about three hours of
the Siddhis other than Flying, and three one-hour flying sessions --
not many people who have to work for a living could maintain a
schedule like that, and $500 a month is not going to slice it, even
in a cheap place to live like Fairfield. My idea:

http://geocities.com/bbrigante/updates2006.html#plan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: