--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FFL even has / had a chat room that could be used.
> Rick appears to have turned it off -- but i assume
> could turn it back on.

I'd completely forgotten about that feature, so I checked out another,
almost abandoned group that I'm subscribed to, where there were
regularly scheduled chats, and the chat feature is gone. It's highly
unlikely that chat was removed by the list owner, so I'm guessing that
Yahoo removed that service. I also checked FFL's list management
pages, and I see no reference to chat.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: