Comments interleaved below.

--- sparaig wrote:

> --- dhamiltony2k5 wrote:
> >
> > --- Patrick wrote:
> > >
> > > What is the story on 'rus who could go to the domes,
> > > but don't? ...
> > >
> > > Do people still believe that superradiance can make
> > > a difference?

Apparently they notice how the town feels, but
don't extend that feeling to the larger world. Hmm.

Do people read the news in Fairfield? If superradiance
works locally, might it work globally?

> > Well, for instance I just had dinner in FF with two folks who when
> > we talked about people going to the domes and whether they had valid
> > dome badges said exactly the same thing, that they were not inclined
> > to apply or go 'as long as people are being excluded'.  ...

Sorry, but that sounds like a copout, framed as
solidarity so it doesn't feel like they're copping out.

> Typical Fairfield dating ad:
>
> Nose looking for face, must be willing to indure deep incisions.

Ha!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: