<,
I've always wanted to know how many Canadians make up a ton.

But that opens up a whole new can of worms: are there more Quebecers
in a Canadian ton or more Newfoundlanders.

I say Quebecers because they smoke more.>>>

Ontarians are precisely 1.1 tons, but that compares to Quebecers who
average 1.12 Metric tonnes per cubic Algonquin. Now if you take
Albertans and square that by the square root of one percent of BC'rs
then you end up with aproximately 1.1 Americans per metric foot of the
Inuits plus the Nufies.

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional