--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Dick Mays <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Announcement in the Dome
>
> Maharishi desires to know the intention of ALL his Governors,
Sidhas
> and Meditators regarding Golden Dome participation, currently and
in
> the future. Please help fulfill Maharishi's desire by filling out
the
> webform
> at
<http://invincibleamerica.org/questionnaire/>http://invincibleamerica
.org/questionnaire/.
> It will only take a few minutes.
>
> The questionnaire also includes information for Meditators about
full
> scholarship support for the TM-Sidhis.
>
> Thank you.>>.

Tell Maharishi that he (and especially his wealthy cronies, who
deserve to kiss my feet first) owes me 2 million dollars to practice
yogic flying and satvic endeavors for the next ten years...or I will
fvkin hunt him and Jesus and shiva down until the end of
eternity.....and that is a VERY LONG TIME for me to get them. The
hunt is on......only those that have not sinned will survive. ie:
None of them.

OffWorldBeings

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional