1990's added in to the trendlines were those years the saints
started showing up.

Shree Ma came to FF at least once if not twice.  Chalanda Ma visited
nearby and people went to see her.  Ammachi and Karunamayi in
Chicago. That one saint guy that people were seeing who was visiting
Chicago who was threatened and then cancelled his visit to
Fairfield.  Things like that were ramping up during the late 80's
and in the 90's.  I think it was in 1998 that i first saw Ammachi in
Chicago out of curiosity because it seemed everyone else was going
and giving good reports.  That July there was a big TMO initiative
for a summer course to be in the domes for the 4th of July.  I
counted about 300 people from Fairfield in Chicago instead at
Ammachi.  That was the way it was.

Trendlines:

Y- 1984
To my knowledge, <…>most notably the Taste of Utopia course, where
7,000 was the goal and over 8,000 were flying together on some days.
That was very profound. –Rick Archer

Y-1986