--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@>
wrote:

> > 40yahoogroups.com>
> about >>>

<<<When the Sidhis came out at that time "not one more initiation is
necessary." But that escaped you, didn't it. >>>

Interes,ting (re. my theory that the current end of the world crisis
is not remotely an end of the world crisis, but quite the
opposite)....did Maharishi say that? ....When the Sidhis came out,
that ""there would not be one more initiation necessary""???

Anyone hear this at the time? I never heard this before?

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: