Jim:
> it is unrealistic to think anyone is going to follow such
> a set of guidelines and/or enforce them.

Absolutely.

As nice it would be if FFL were a bit nicer,
I think most of us here have been around the
block enough times with the TMO to see that
any attempt to *make* it a nicer place by
creating more "guidelines" and "enforcing"
them is Just Another Power Trip.

I think it's good every so often for people
to speak up and try to inspire the other
posters here to make the place as a whole
nicer by striving harder to be nice themselves.

Trying to inspire people is rarely a Power
Trip and sometimes even works; trying to
browbeat them with "guidelines" and
"enforcement" is pretty much always a
Power Trip and almost never works.

I mean...that's what the TMO does, right?

All you have to do is look at that organi-
zation and see how well that approach works.
Is that *really* what you want Fairfield
Life to become?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: